Monday, October 02, 2006

Team Kiiouchimatsu


Well, the AJET Pub Quiz has come and gone. Sadly, Team Kiiouchimatsu didn't perform too well. Kiiouchimatsu is a combination of the names of where we live- Kiinagashima, Ouchiyama, and Matsusaka. Julie, Jonathan, Stan, and I all tried our best, but we sucked so bad that we cheered wildly after the round when we got 3 out of 10 questions right! We made ourselves feel better by going to sing karaoke afterwards at Shidax (where Lolly joined in the fun).


Stan and I. Hooray, beer!



Julie and Jonathan- looking confident.



Karaoke at Shidax.

2 comments:

Paul said...

I love beer and karaoke. I wish my friends liked doing it more often, but they're all too chicken to get up and sing.

Stan said...

Man those questions were way too difficult. Beer and karaoke definitely help ease the pain