Sunday, August 08, 2010


Ready for her debut!

I'm less than two weeks from my due date, but I have reason to believe that my baby girl will make her debut a bit early! My midwives and a very talented reflexologist all think that she will arrive before her due date.
Knowing that I'll officially be a mother this week or next is an exciting, overwhelming, unbelievable position to be in. I am so thrilled to know that I'll soon meet my little girl.
I've worked really hard to stay healthy and to prepare for my birthing time. I've overcome all the obstacles that tried to get in my way during this pregnancy. And now, I am right on track to have a water birth at a midwife-run birth center in Tokyo using hypnosis during the birth.
Alright, baby, I'm ready for your debut!

5 comments:

ewenique said...

Hey you,

glad to read you're well and kicking obstacles in the arse. I wish you all the best for a safe delivery.

take care of you and catch you again soon.

hugs and best wishes,
S

Paul said...

Wow! I hope everything goes well! It's amazing to think you're a mother! Congratulations!

Francine said...

Hi Megan and Stan. Well, maybe by the time you read this you will be parents. I want to wish you all 3 good luck for your new family life together. Megan, when you have time, I would love to see some of your wedding pics and yes of course some pics of your new baby and family life now that it's all happening. Thanks for sharing and hope to hear from you in the near future. Francine in canada hugs to you all.

Francine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lauren carroll said...

hello abandoned blog. it's now 2011 and you have a baby girl...who is over 6 months old! ;)