Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I have become crochet obsessed again! I used to crochet a lot in the US, but then I took about a year off here in Japan. Now my hooks are on fire again!

Organizing the monthly Mie Stitch 'n Bitch with Molly and Lauren inspired me to pick up my hooks and yarn again. I spent two weeks on Stan's couch with my injured foot propped up, my lap full of yarn, and my hands speeding through project after project! Now I even crochet at work sometimes! You may be gasping, but you haven't seen how dull my workdays usually are.

Since I've been lazy about finishing this post, I have completed several more projects. But for now, check out these pictures...


A mohair, Diamond Mesh scarf.


Kind of geometric...


A crazy, flower power type scarf.


For a certain baby boy.


My tickled pink scarf.


O, crochet. I love you crochet, do you know that? Of course you do!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sunday, November 18, 2007 - WOW, nice work on the crochet hook ...I am still waiting for you to let me know what you want to do about sending some yarn your way ...maybe Natalie could help us figure it out. Keep up the good works! The Mom XXOO