Monday, December 03, 2007

My excitement about India is building!
In March 2008 I will lead a Habitat for Humanity Global Village team to volunteer near Pondicherry, India. This will be my second time as a team leader, and my third Global Village trip.
I just found an absolutely beautiful collection of photos from another team who volunteered in the same area earlier this year. Please check it out here!

It's hard to believe that I'm going to India finally, and that I will be blessed with another life-changing GV volunteer experience!

I never could have imagined, even a few years ago, that...
I would be living in Japan,
in a relationship with a man I love,
lucky enough to do international volunteer work,
feeling so blessed by God.

Thanksgiving has passed, but I am truly thankful.

1 comment:

Paul said...

Wow, your life is simply amazing. And now India! I only know one person who has ever been there, my Hare Krishna friend. I'm so incredibly jealous of you, but at the same time, I know how hard you've worked to get there.