Friday, April 14, 2006

Hello Kitty Nurse




Ohmygod. I am so lethargic. I can barely type.
I have been staring at my computer screen, trying to plan my upcoming elementary lessons, but I seem unable to form coherent thoughts.
This is what happens to me after a week sitting in the board of education office. I don't know what it is about this place, perhaps it's the fact that I usually have nothing to do while I am here, but I just go brain dead.
I wish for something to do, but then when I come up with something, my brain seems unable to function. This is pitiful.
I feel like I need a giant Hello Kitty in a nurse uniform to drop in and give me a generous shot of adrenalin. If the adrenalin didn't work, the sight of a Hello Kitty nurse might just cheer me up a bit.

1 comment:

Shorty said...

If you can find it, there's a Japanese Amigurumi pattern book of Hello Kitty patterns that has a nurse in it. Maybe you can make one for yourself for the next time you feel this way.