Thursday, April 13, 2006

pineappleidiotic


Ok, so this tasty fresh pineapple I bought, a "sweetio" actually, has been calling my name.

After the Philippines I've been craving fresh fruit...

So, I sliced up the sweetio pineapple, and began feasting. I was eating a lot. Half way through the pineapple I began to wonder if eating a lot of pineapple could hurt your mouth. I was thinking more of the acidity than anything else. Then my mouth started to bleed.

Yes, I ate so much pineapple that my lower lip started BLEEDING!!!! I guess gnawing all that delicious pineapple off the rind was a little abrasive on my lips.

Fuck! Deliciousness makes me idiotic!

1 comment:

Shorty said...

I feel that way about fresh fruit too. I eat, and eat until I feel like I'm about to puke. But it's so worth it most of the time.