Friday, December 22, 2006

Wow. I'm in America!

It doesn't feel like I've been away a year, but I have.

Before I came back here, I said more than once that I didn't have a home in America, because technically I don't. However, as soon as I saw my mom, I felt like I was home.

Maybe life taught me a little lesson there. Not having a house here is one thing, but seeing my family feels like home! I'm excited to see my dad and my brother and my grandparents soon.

By the way, I'm eating pumpkin pie as I write this.

Lucky me!

2 comments:

Paul said...

Welcome back! And Merry Christmas! How are you doing? Doing anything fun?

lauren carroll said...

weird. i was just wondering out loud today if you were staying! and you are! i'm excited. :) i'm wearing some new "inner wear" from uniqlo...only ¥100! doesn't inner wear sound yucky?
lc