Sunday, January 27, 2008

After going to school in the morning on my birthday, I headed to Stan's house. I had been meaning to take a picture of the beautiful fall colors in the mountains, so I quickly stuck my hand out the window while on the freeway, and here you go...

Yes, November 30th is still fall here in Mie, Japan!


Stan got me an adorable, delicious birthday cake from my favorite bakery. Thanks, Stan!! The cake says "Happy birthday, Megan".

Later that night I met up with lots of friends for yakiniku dinner (grilled meat and veggies that you cook on your table).
Here's Mitsuko and I with some of the Rilakkuma bear heads that you can put a disposable heating pad in.


The strawberry gifts were flowing on my birthday!! Am I that easy to buy for? Yes, yes I am. Here I am with Anjeli and some of the funny strawberry goods she got me!


Jessica and I with the scarf she crocheted me and homemade chocolate covered pretzels. At every Mie Stitch and Bitch I've taught Jessica a new crochet pattern, so it was so sweet of her to make me a scarf!!


Youkou, Kasumi and I. There was lots more strawberry stuff inside that bag!

Chinatsu and I. Glasses are sexy!

After a fun and delicious dinner, we headed to Paradise for karaoke. It was so much fun, and I felt really blessed to be surrounded by so many great people on my birthday!

I didn't get pictures with some of my favorite Mie ladies, but the already know that I love them!

Thanks to everyone who wished me well on my 30th birthday. I am looking forward to life getting better and better from here on in!

1 comment:

Shorty said...

I hope I can ask this question without causing any offense. What is the significance (sp?) of the two fingers? I noticed that in almost all of your photos someone is posing with two fingers up, and i was curious of it's meaning.