Sunday, January 27, 2008


I love Halloween!

As usual, I took some toilet paper to school, taught my students some body parts vocabulary, and then let them wrap each other up in toilet paper bandages this Halloween!


And then there was my favorite Mie JETs party of the year, the Halloween party!

Stan's easy-to-make Judo champion costume!

My "Supaa Ichigo" (super strawberry) superhero costume. I won the prize for most ridiculous costume at the party. Can you imagine why?


The sexy space Lauren and I.

Sam as Nintendo's Mario and Anjeli as Medusa. Look at that stare!

Jessica and I.

Molly dressed as her boyfriend, Chito, with handknitted wig, Kjersten as Cruella DeVille, and Angie with Christmas spirit!

Kasumi and I. I still haven't figured out what her costume was exactly. I think she was something like a walrus pre-school student!

I had so much fun at the Halloween party, and I felt so cool in my strawberry costume. Believe it or not, I was actually surprised when I won the "Most ridiculous" prize!! Looking back at these photos, I think I can understand it better now.

1 comment:

Stan said...

I voted you for most ridiculous. It would have gone against my morals not to.